(Shhh. . . this is actually a procrastination post while I continue to try to figure out what in the heck my word is going to be this year.)
I like lists. I like the sick satisfaction I get from crossing things off of lists, too. So here’s my list for 2010:
- Devote every weekend to home, husband, and/or friends. No internet/computer/work!
- Read more. Read more fun books. Read at least 2 fun books a month.
- Write more personal stuff. Grading and assignments do not count.
- Continue to streamline the grading/teaching/committeeing process so that the time I spend better reflects my priorities.
- Work out–more than walking the dog–at least three times a week.
- Pack a yummy, nutritious lunch and snacks at least four times a week.
- Spend less on unnecessary items, and use that money to pay down debt.
- Get into a financial situation that makes it feasible to buy a new car. . . preferably a hybrid SUV with 4wd. 🙂
- Experiment more with cooking–at least one new meal a month.